We have the go ahead (from DHHS via FCC) to resume KCA Working Bees!
We are looking forward to catching up with our lovely volunteers.
To ensure everyone’s health and safety, working bees must adhere to Covid-safe guidelines. Working bees will be limited to a maximum of 10 volunteers at each site.
Please see .pdf link on this page for complete guidelines for resuming working bees.
Quick guide for volunteers:
- Volunteers must not attend working bees if showing any signs or symptoms of illness.
- Volunteers from different households should not car pool while traveling to and from the work site.
- All volunteers should wear a fitted face mask as per Victoria’s Chief Medical Officer’s directive (unless holding a lawful medical exemption). See DHHS website for details:
- Volunteers should provide their own tools and PPE to minimise cross-contamination.
- Tools should be cleaned thoroughly before being brought onto site using an approved spray or wipe.
- Each volunteer should bring their own refreshments to working bees – no sharing play lunch.
We hope to see you soon! New volunteers are welcome – (max 10 at each working bee site for now unfortunately).