You may have seen recent news about a hybrid proposal for the level crossing to be removed at Seaford Road. Briefly, this involves a rail over road option at the location, but with the road being lowered a couple of metres and a shorter embanked rail overpass.
There will be an information “pop up” outside Woolworths in Seaford on the following dates and times. There’s an opportunity for all to attend, ask questions and see the exact scope of the works. From KCA’s viewpoint the proposal looks a good workable outcome, but as they saying goes, the devil’s in the detail.
- Tuesday 14 March: 3pm – 7pm
- Wednesday 15 March: 12pm – 4pm
- Thursday 16 March: 3pm to 7:00pm
- Friday 17 March: 10am to 2pm
- Saturday 18 March: 10am to 2pm