National Tree Day 2018
To celebrate National Tree Day 2018, Frankston City Council is hosting a tree planting event at Overport Park.
This location is important because it is a continuation of habitat from Overport Park and Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve. The aim is to regenerate the area to provide habitat for local fauna as well as beautify the local park.
This is a chance to take part in a conservation project to learn about native flora and fauna as well as meet your local community.
• When : Sunday 29th July 10 am – 12 noon
• Where: Overport Park, Overport Road Frankston South. Enter off Overport Road near Armagh Road. Parking is limited, so please walk, ride or car share if possible.
• Wear: Warm clothes, sturdy shoes, waterproof jacket, gardening gloves. BYO Drink bottle.
• A Free BBQ will be provided by the Lions Club of Frankston.
• RSVP to: Clare Warren Phone: 1300 322 322
Or RSVP here: https://treeday.planetark.org/site/10018131 and receive details via email.